Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Summer

We had a fun fulfilling summer this year. We got season passes to Lagoon and the boys absolutely loved going there for the day. I tried to take them as many times as I could but we probably could have gone more. Dayton's favorite ride was the Wicked, he wanted to go on that thing all the time, I honestly hated it I just can't do those kind of rides anymore. Ashton's favorite are the bumper cars he would go on those things three or four times in a row. Braxton actually got to go on the little boats that just go in a circle, and it was so funny he would go around and then he would see me and start crying and then he was fine and he would keep doing that until I came and got him it was so cute.
 
 

Dayton also started Karate in June and he got to his yellow belt so far, he really likes it. He also played baseball again, it was coach pitch he really enjoyed that.



We had lots of birthdays this summer!!! Braxton turned 1 and we had a party for him and he got lots of clothes. Dayton turned 7 and I took him and his friend to see the new Harry Potter and then he had a sleepover. The next day we took them to the lake and hung up there all day, it was pretty fun. Kenton turned 28 (the old fart lol), we took him to dinner at Roosters and then to see Transformers in 3D, the boys thought that was pretty awesome.

 
 We did a lot of bike riding and hiking, we also went up to the lake a lot and went on Kenton's mom's boat it was pretty fun.  Dayton started jumping off the boat into the water and kind of taught himself to swim, it's awesome. The summer is tapering off and into fall we come, I have a lot to look forward to this winter....






1 comment:

  1. You have had a super fun summer! I can't believe that summer is basically over. We need to go boating together soon!
    Lacey

    ReplyDelete